Saturday 26 May 2012

Go back in time.

Hi guys! Really sorry for the long absent. It's because I'm too lazy to type. hahahaha no kidding! I sleep for like 10 hours while on holiday. (except for that 1 day. I couldnt sleep at all -_-) and still feel sleepy and lazy lol. sighh..I'm too deeply in love with my bed. :')

 I got so much to tell! Hmm..where shld i begin...
Ohh! The farewell party! Speaking about it, I feel really nervous about the test result. I hope everybody pass!! My sis already know that she pass. So lucky! Cant wait for June 2~

Many things happened (on different day) so let's go back in time. And I'm gonna tell you 1 by 1 lol. This will probably be the longest post. hahahhaa

Back to the party lol It was held on May 12. At Aryaduta. I had so much fun! Couldn't stop eating! And then I realize it made me look really fat in my dress! hahahaha blame my curiosity. anyway, it was fantastic! really love the scenery. Too bad it was raining. At first we planned to held it outdoor but it started to rain, chairs and tables became wet. so..yeah.. And the live music is awesomee! My friends and I started to sing "Damn damn damn" along with the singer. hahahha.

By the way, Sylvia and I won the best dress along with Edward and Giorgio. Thanks guyss! <3 less than three, my friend, less than three :') lol I got an album. A strawberry shortcake one hahaha very cute! <3


say cheers! :D


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 days after that, (May 18) Edward treated us to Wak Noer. hahaha. It's his birthday. \( ^ )/
The environment is super nice! Really love it !
Thank you veryvery muchh btw! ^^

After that, Valencia, Wenny and I went to Sun Plaza. The others went there too but we splitted up.
They watched Dark Shadow but we decided to watch Safe cause according to Valencia, her sister said that Safe is better. And Wenny love to watch action movies.
Safe is well.... not really good. I dont know is it just me... They said it's really awesome though. I thought I dont understand the movie or sth but it turns out that my sis had watched it too with her friends. And she said the same thing! But her friends said it's really awesome as well. lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Ohh! my sis bought this candy from KL. It's really good! not just the appearance, the taste is very good too!
It's Sticky <3




 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On May 22, Sylvia treated us to Fountain lol  I love May! <3
Thanks snow white a.k.a bella a.k.a taecyeon's ! hahaha ^^
After having lunch, my friends and I went to karaoke at amazone lol
My fav is when we sang it's my life! hahahaha! best! \m/

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, my knitting so far is well.... okay.  Just okay lol
I still have a long way to go! hwaiting!




That's all for today. fiuhhh~ pretty long huh lol
Night! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment