Sunday 6 May 2012

The avengers

It's 1 am right now and believe it or not, I already feel so sleepy. It's a good thing cause I dont have to force myself to sleep today *self-five*. But before I go to sleep, I wanna post sth... I just feel like it lol... Yeahh,I'm weird. And dont get me wrong, I love sleeping. and my bed. But sleeping late has become my habit....somehow...
And I decided to try changing my bad habit cause it's not good for health. Plus I dont have any reason to be awake at that time. Not anymore. Dont ask me why.
I like sleeping late though... for me, 12-4 in the morning is the best time of the day. lol

Some of my friends are more active around that time too, like me. yeah, the autis lol

Ohh, by the way, I just watched the avengers and it's AWESOMEEEE!!! Super Cool!!
Well doneee!~ \m/
and yeah, Thor's hair is fabulous! lol
I watched it at Hermes. The plaza hasn't finished yet but they'd opened the theatre.
It's the first time I went there and I loveee it. FINALLY!
I think it's the best in my country so far.

Back to the avengers, it's a pretty long movie. I watched it at 8:45 and finished aound 11. fiuhh.
AND Robin, I mean Cobie Smulders is on the avengers! beautiful as ever~
Ohh and my fav is iron mannnn. cause he's different lol


Sighh. I havent knit today. So tired right now. ergh.
It's going pretty well. But I still dont know if I'm doing it in the right way. Havent asked my teacher yet. It's been a week, but I plan to do it some more cause it's so short. I bet she'll think I'm lazy but actually I re-do it lots of time. sigh..


That's all for today.. Sorry I end it with a sigh lol
Gotta sleep now~
Night! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment