Thursday 10 May 2012

10

Hey guys.
It's so boring right now so I decided to post sth. lol how about my fav singer/band? Well,I have a lot! hmm.. I guess I'll just tell you 10 hahaha, By the way, it's not in order and the fav songs part, I'll just write 3 even though there's more. lol

1. CN BLUE Fav songs : In my head, Love light, Where you are



2. Maroon 5 Fav songs : She'll be loved, Won't go home without you, misery, Sunday Morning



3. Big Bang Fav songs : Day by day, Tonight, Blue



4. Jason Mraz Fav songs : Geek in the pink, Make it mine, I'm yours



5. Bruno Mars Fav songs : It willl rain, talking to the moon, count on me



6. Adele Fav songs : Someone like you, Rolling in the deep, Set fire to the rain



7. Kelly Clarkson Fav songs : Because of you, Stronger, Mr. know it all



8. Michael Buble Fav songs : Hollywood, Everything, Home



9. Jay Chou Fav songs : Rainbow, Fragrance of rice, Tui hou



10. Rihanna Fav songs : Take a bow, We found love, Umbrella

No comments:

Post a Comment