Saturday 2 June 2012

Thanks God !

I passed! thanks God!
fiuhh. All of my friends passed too! *excited*
I have to come to school again on monday to get my result. The problem is that it's at 8 a.m.. I usually wake up at around 1. afternoon. that's the earliest. (If I dont have any plan or I can sleep). Lately I got some trouble with sleeping. sighh. Dont know why. I always tell myself to sleep early everyday. But it never happened lol. And that's why I always skip my breakfast. I know it's bad.

I wore my school uniform again after a long time. It felt weird !
But some part of me really miss it hmm
Ohh! and my friends gave me presents for my birthday. (Thanks guyss!) It has passed (3 days ago which is may 30) but we only have the chance to meet today. Speaking of my birthday, well... I didnt celebrate it by throwing a party like that. Just went to have a dinner with family. As usual. But it's still great! <3 It's at Shanghai restaurant. :9

my birthday cake <3





I've been reading a novel lately. It's called I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella. Havent finished it yet. But so far so good. hahaha. I really love the character! Poppy is just soo hilarious! lol


That's it for now~
byeee~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment