Sunday 12 December 2010

Ready for exam !

Hi guys :D
Today is Sunday,Tomorrow is holiday *yay* but Tuesday....oh no ! it's the first day of exam !
My school is soo weird...other school had already finished the exam.....and my school...sigh~

Until now,I just studied physics,math and Mandarin...so I have to work extra hard to get an awesome score !
Why is it only 3 subjects? cause I have physics,math and Mandarin tuitions....besides that 3....I have to study by myself....which means I'm too lazy to study by myself...lol
Usually I study one day before that subject exam... and thank goodness ! I can passed the exam all the time !
Lucky,right? but I have to study extremely hard though :(

I love exam cause I can go home earlier ! but I also hate exam cause I can't play computer & have to study !

After the examination finished, I'll be free !!!
I really loveeee holiday~

I also have to take my physico test result on the last day....I hope it turn out good :D
and I hope I'll get 100 in all subjects lol
may my wish come true <3

Wish me & my friends good luck !!
Thanks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment