Friday 3 December 2010

Do u like the new song?

guess who?? it's Taylor Swift everybody!! kyaa ! lol...I'm exaggerating~ I less than 3 taylor swift ( but SJK will always be my no.1 xD) anyway,I love her songs, her voice and her beauty...I envy her ! :D
but until now,I just know You Belong With Me & Love Story...it's weird right?...=_= (btw,I know it from my friends....). I'm not really Taylor Swift's fan.....but the 'I less than 3 taylor swift" part is true....!

pretty right? like a barbie~ lol. I think Taylor Swift more suitable in straight hair :D
what about you?
I hope one day,I'll be like taylor swift xD
it's impossible,isn't it? i know....lol
opps,I almost forgot to asked you : do you like the new song???? hhe

Thanks for visiting my blog ! and emm...Taylor Swift is awesome !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment