Friday 24 December 2010

Christmas Eve

We wish u a Merry Christmas ! We wish u a Mer....wait a minute ! it's too early to celebrate Christmas ! haha !
Today is the day before Christmas which is CHRISTMAS EVE !!!
I don't know if it's a special day like Christmas...lol
anyway,what are you  gonna do in Christmas Eve?

Honestly,I don't celebrate Christmas. But I like Christmas :)
for me, Christmas is about the warm of a family....(My opinion from watching Christmas' movies lol)
when I watched Christmas' movie,I always think "so warm ! I wish I can spend my time more with my family"

Snow....snow...snow...snow~
When will you come to this country? :(
I want to see you....just once...
I guess not everything is possible,huh?

Opps,It's already 02:35 !!!
I must be crazy....Geez !
Oh,good bye then !
and thanks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment