Wednesday 22 December 2010

Finally !

hi guys :D
whooa....I really really missed my blog <3
after a week of stressness....I finally finished my exams...!
and I think my grades aren't bad at all ! yay me ! xD

oh,and the most important part is : A WEEK WITHOUT TEACHERS,HOMEWORK AND STUDYING !! woohooo ! so exciting ! ehh,wait a minute ! WT?! just a week? aww man !
but I think a week is enough cause I will definitely miss my friends...lol

I forget to tell you...HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !!
I love my mom ! She is the best mom in the world ! :D

This afternoon,I hung out with my friends (Valencia & Agnes)
I had a fun time with them !
We ate at Mr.Pancake....Yummy !
Watched Tron: Legacy.....Cool !
Drank coffee at Starbucks....Sweet !
And we also ran into some friends :)
Argh ! I love that moment <3

And now,I want to hang out with my friends again...I'm bored :(
hmmm,that's all xD
bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment