Saturday 28 April 2012

I'm Back!

Hey guys. It's been a while huh. The reason why I didn't post anything for a long time is well... I didn't feel like blogging. plus, I didn't have anything worth sharing. As you know, my life is incredibly boring.
I dont know what I shld do with my life anymore....

I'm on holiday right now. Hmmm, 2 months without school is going to be really sucks!

Yesterday I went to Sun Plaza after taking the exams. Hang out with friends sure is the best way to relieve stress. My friends and I don't hang out often because we're busy with our tuition. It's true.
I even had a tuition on sunday!
It was really fun by the way...and tiring! lol yesterday's great!
Furthermore, the album has finally arrived! It's much bigger than I expected. :')
I'm so excited!! Really satisfied with the album! ^^

I bought minhyuk's ver.


No comments:

Post a Comment