Wednesday 14 March 2012

White day~

Yep. I change it again lol. I dont know if it's better or worse ._.
I think I shld add some pictures in my blog. But I didnt take any these days.
so...yeah...

Today is white day! A day full of love~<3
But for me, nothing really special about it. Cause I'm single O_O lol
But I get chocolates from my friends. AWESOME! Thanks Edward and Joandy. *big smile*
I'm so in love with chocolates~ <3

My friends make me realize how stupid I am today. They are so true. And I've decided to just let it flow. I havent come out with a clear answer yet but I'm sure I will. soon. My mind is so messed up right now! I seriously need a break. Just for a while though....

I'm so into big bang lately. (but cnblue is still the one lol. Cant wait for their comeback!)
Blue and Fantastic Baby (from the newest album), Lies, Let me hear your voice, Tonight and Day by day are my favourite lol (I just cant decide!)

Blue








I guess that's it for now ._.
this blog gets boring day by day huh -_____-
Maybe I shld delete it after I post sth better lol.
So... byebye then~

I'm singing my blueess~

No comments:

Post a Comment