Wednesday 1 August 2012

Messed up

Hi there. It's been a very long time since I opened my blog. Sorry for the absent. I'm blogging from my phone so it's gonna be a simple post. This is the first, so I dont really know how to fully use it yet. And it's already 4 in the morning. Lol
Been busy with homework. High school gets to be stressful and not as I expected. It's super scary.. Is it just me?
Yesterday I had a bad day. And since I dont know who I shld talk to, I decided to write it here. Just to let it out a bit lol. Well, I'm really scared (like always) about my test result. My group's not doing really well. And in high school, scores is a really scary thing. Have to work hard on it from this day on. Sigh.
So many problems these days. I have no choice but to say that everything's gonna be alright.. *self-five*
How I wish I could run away from my life. But I know it's not the answer.
And I dont want to be a coward.

Hope everything gets better and I'll be strong enough to handle the pressure and solve my problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment