Friday 21 October 2011

Nothing.

Hey there! (:
How is your day? hope you have a nice one :D

Today,I'm gonna talk about sth. lol.
I really dont know what I want to talk about.GAHH!
to tell you the truth,I've been typing and then delete it  for almost an hour now.
But it's okay. Cause I've plenty of time to spend~


Hmmm.... I give up. I've nothing to share today :P
hahaha just kidding.
okay. I'm gonna talk about my AWESOME friends.

They've been feeling down lately. Which makes me sad. Cause I dont know how to cheer them up.
Oh,great! Now I feel useless. Again.

When I'm sad,I usually cried. then I listen to some music. (Ballad or rock genre). And then I go to sleep.
The good thing about being sad is that......Nahh,nothing's good about it lol
but still. Try to look at the bright side.
Remember that after rain,comes a rainbow. (:
(I'm so cool)


And speaking about problem. I too have a problem. but it's not that bad.
I've decided to forget about it. I mean,tried to forget it. Believe me,it's hard.
but well,I cant do anything about it....And that sucks.
you know...as long as my friend's happy,I'm okay with it. Really.


I really wish everything could go back to the way it was. Sigh~
Goodnight~

No comments:

Post a Comment